- Jared McBrady, “Incorporating Decoding the Disciplines into History Teacher Education” (A presentation for the International Society for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning ISSOTL Connect 2021 Virtual Event)
Articles and Papers
- Brown, Sarah Drake, “Assessing While Learning: Teacher Candidates in the History Classroom,” Social Studies Education Review (Fall 2018), Volume 7, Number 3, pp. 22-41.
- Diaz, Arlene and Leah Shopkow, “A Tale of Two Thresholds,” Practice and Evidence of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, Vol. 12, No. 2 (2017)
- Higgs, Bettie and James Cronin, “Threshold Concepts: Informing the Curriculum,” in Ciara O’Farrell and Alison Farrell, eds., Emerging Issues in Higher Education III: From Capacity Building to Sustainability. Athlone: 2013), pp. 166-177.
- Jurgilė, Vaida, “Reflection for helping students learn disciplinary paths of analytical thinking” (2019) in Chistolini, Sandra, ed., Decoding the Disciplines in European Institutions of Higher Education: Intercultural and Interdisciplinary Approach to Teaching and Learning, pp.12-16 (http://ojs.francoangeli.it/_omp/index.php/oa/catalog/book/421)
- McBrady, Jared. 2022. “Decoding the Disciplines As a Pedagogy of Teacher Education”. Teaching and Learning Inquiry 10 (March). https://doi.org/10.20343/teachlearninqu.10.11.