- Leslie Cameron and Holly Pelnar, “Mental Processes Utilized by Faculty and Students During Graphical Interpretation” (A presentation for the International Society for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning ISSOTL Connect 2021 Virtual Event)
Articles and Papers
- Bihun, Joan. “An Exercise to Assess Student Understanding of Bottleneck Concepts in Research Methods Joan T. Bihun and Mitchell M. Handelsman University of Colorado Denver.” Social Psychology 77 (2018): 1121-1134.
- Cameron, E.L. “Using Methods from Cognitive Psychology to Elucidate Mental Processes,” (2019), The 3rd EuroSoTL conference, June 13-14 2019, Bilbao, Basque Country-Spain https://www.ehu.eus/documents/8301386/10560621/Actas-EuroSoTL-Conference-2019.pdf/1a7d5867-e222-4aab-6f92-a7948f1fbd67
- Pinnow, Eleni, Decoding the Disciplines: An Approach to Scientific Thinking,” (2016) Psychology Learning & Teaching, Vol. 15 (1), pp. 94-101.
- Robbins, A., Pelnar, H., & Cameron, E.L. (2019, August). Similarities and differences in eye movements between professors and students during graph reading. Poster presented at the European Conference on Eye Movements, Alicante, Spain